Friday, March 31, 2017

Lora's Spring Shopping List!

My Spring Must-Haves!

Hi fashion lovers!  


Every spring I get super psyched to be wearing fun and flirty patterns, colors, and styles that wont be covered up by my layers of warmth!  As a stylist, spring is one of my busiest seasons because my clients are just as excited as I am to start rocking new looks with confidence!  I've created a shopping list of my spring must-haves for 2017 just for you!  Grab something from each category and you'll be turning the streets into your own runway in no time!


LORA'S SPRING SHOPPING LIST!


PRETTY IN PASTEL!

Add soft shades in a monochromatic look to take your style game to spring in a pretty and powerful way!

EAR BLING!

Possibly my favorite trend of the moment!  Grab some geometric or tassel-tastic statement earrings to take any look to the next level!

MOTTO JACKET REALNESS!
Bring out your inner rocker with a modern motto jacket in just your style!

HARD & SOFT!

Mixing elements of edge and flow is everything this season!


MY OBSESSION OF THE MOMENT!


This navy monochrome slip dress with statement sleeve sweater was my first splurge of the season!  I. am. obsessed! Not only is it the perfect look to take me into the early months of spring but the two pieces can be worn separately in so many different ways!
______________________________________________________________
  

If you're interested in learning more about my styling services or want to follow us on Instagram and Facebook visit ...

WWW.SHOPPINGGIRLXOXO.COM


XOXO,

Shopping Girl,

Lora LaPratt





No comments:

Post a Comment