Friday, November 28, 2014

TGIBFF

THANK GOODNESS IT'S FASHION (BLACK) FRIDAY!

 As the streets are filled with mobs of shoppers hunting for their marked down gifts, camping out in below freezing weather for the newest electronic, and charging doors of companies to get a deal on Thanksgiving Day decorations; doesn't  a nice relaxing cup of coffee over the latest Shopping Girl XOXO blog before you enjoy your afternoon with your family sound a bit more relaxing?  :)




In honor of today's namesake, I have chosen to highlight what I'll be wearing around town tomorrow afternoon while I shop local for SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY!

This monochromatic look in all black is a sleek ensamble that gives me an instant air of confidence!  I've chosen a statement piece in this amazing vintage inspired jacket with bracket details on the dollum sleeves!  I'm obsessed!
Underneath I layered my favorite pair of leather leggings with a loose fitting black blouse.  The black knee high boots are not only a huge winter trend this year, but also really help to pull the whole look together!  I went with tons of delicate knucle rings, a dainty rose gold necklace and gorg. rose gold hoops to match the rose gold brackets and highlight one of my favorite parts of the jacket, the lining!
  



I will be rocking this look tomorrow as I shop some of my favorite local boutiques before heading to a local bar to hear some live music!  Very chic rock n' roll!  :)

I hope this look gives you some style inspiration for the weekend and reminds you to shop local tomorrow on SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY!

Follow Shopping Girl XOXO on our social media outlets to hear about our Small Business Saturday flash sale!!!

WWW.SHOPPINGGIRLXOXO.COM

XOXO,
Lora


Leggings:  Express
Blouse:  Fashion Tomoato
Sunglasses:  Ulta
Earrings:  3 Hearts Boutique
Necklace: Ali's Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment