Friday, January 3, 2014

NEW YEAR NEW BLOG!

I am beyond excited about 2014 and all of the amazing things life has in store for me!  I truly feel like it will be the best year of my life!  With my wedding to (sorry for the cheesiness) the man of my dreams in August and a business that I love every minuet of running, it's going to be a busy, full, exciting, love filled, fashion overflowing year!

I'm not gonna lie, I was clearly putting Style In The City on the back burner over the last few months due to an awesomely packed Fall/Winter of styling clients!  But, one of my main resolutions of 2014 is to really focus on my blog and keeping my readers up to date on my "favorite's"!  I'm doing a Style In The City revamp and have decided to focus each week of the month on one of the main questions I am often asked through Shopping Girl XOXO!

I pride my business as a Chicago based stylist on really getting to know my clients on a personal level and bringing out their best style!  I do this through working and supporting other local business' and designers which in turn helps my clients to look unique and unlike everyone else walking down Michigan Ave!


I'm often asked what my favorite local boutiques are, who my favorite local designers are, who my style inspiration comes from, and what I'm obsessed with at the moment!  So, each month I will highlight a new favorite boutique of mine, a new favorite designer of mine, street style that inspires me (of Chicago-ans on the go in their every day life rocking awesome fashion!), and my newest obsessions!

WEEK 1:  Boutiques In The City
WEEK 2:  Designers In The City
WEEK 3:  You In The City
WEEK 4:  Obsessions In The City

If you would like to be highlighted in an upcoming blog, or know of someone who you think would be awesome for the blog please contact me!

Keep your eyes out for the first Boutiques In The City blog coming early next week!
Ringing in the New Year in an LBD!
XOXO,
Shopping Girl,
Lora LaPratt
www.shoppinggirlxoxo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment