Friday, January 10, 2014

CERATO BOUTIQUE In The City!

I am in love with the fact that I get to seek out awesome boutiques in this beautiful city for my job!  As a personal stylist who focuses on supporting local boutiques, it is really important for me to find quality shops!  Just as every client is different and looking for something special that fits their style, every boutique I work with has something unique and special to offer--so I love hunting for the perfect match with my clients and boutiques!  I'm so excited to start this blog concept off so that I can spread the word to my readers of the hot spots in Chicago that you cannot miss!
I'm beyond excited to highlight Cerato Boutique first!  Cerato was founded just under 4 years ago in the middle of the Southport Corridor.  The first time I stepped foot in Cerato, I fell in love!  The atmosphere is so cozy and tranquil with its gorgeous high ceilings, massive dressing rooms, and the exposed brick and leaf-like wall paper!  I can't get enough of the ambiance of the store, and the clothing makes it all even better!


Cerato's has a vast assortment of statement party dresses, super flattering work to evening out looks, sexy blazers and jackets, and tons of basic cozy pieces mixed through out!  The overall vibe of Cerato's clothing screams classic elegance with a twist and the owner, Tracey Glibowski, represents the style to a "T"!


Whenever I get a chance to meet with Tracey, she always looks amazing in super cute outfits that she rocks with ease!  The last time we met up she was wearing a subtle camo skinny from Henry & Belle (she says, "the most comfortable and most amazing looking denim we’ve ever seen or worn!") with a perfectly slouchy, grey KLD sweater and a long mixed metal necklace!  Her sweet, friendly, and helpful personality just adds to the awesomeness of this place!









Yolanda Baraschi Dress!

I love a boutique with a range of price points and styles, which Cerato is all about!  They have amazing pieces ranging in price from $40-$350, so there truly is something for everyone!  I can't get enough of  Yoana Baraschi's power woman pieces. If you want to get noticed for all the right reasons when walking into a business meeting or a special event, these are the pieces to invest in!!  I'm also obsessed with Tracy Reese's print and color combos!  Oxmo is a great brand for classic and comfortable basics with a twist at a price point that wont break the bank!





Anna Hovet Dress!
One of my favorite things about Cerato is that they mix in tons of amazing local designers!  Sophia Reyes is that go-to look in silky elegance that every woman should have!  Tracy is happy to tell you she is, "One of my favorite designers, ...I have a closet full of her beautiful silk dresses and tops.  The quality is amazing and has such an original, but classic look that they are my go to pieces when I have an event and I don’t know what to wear.  Anna Hovet is an adorable local designer who makes the most comfortable sweatshirt pieces, from casual day separates to throw on with out a zipper jersey dresses (who doesn't love that?)!




As for accessories, all of Cerato's jewelry and purses are locally made!  "Our jewelry style is every day pieces that just add a little something special to your outfit." Ali's collection is a funky local jewelry line that everyone should check out!  If you're looking for the perfect statement piece, she has just the one for you! 




Ali's Collection statement necklace!

Don't take my word for it, grab some friends and head into Cerato to take advantage of their winter sale going on now-- 30-70% off select pieces!  AND, if you mention Style In The City you'll get 20% off any full priced items!  Do yourself a favor and add Cerato Boutique to your 2014 shopping list!!  
Cerato will be launching their ecommerce site the week of January 20th!  Perfect for out of town visitors and customers who can’t make it to the store and need that perfect outfit.

Braving the cold to get my interview on!  :)
New Year, New Boutiques In the City!
XOXO,
Shopping Girl,
Lora LaPratt



No comments:

Post a Comment