Thursday, February 2, 2017

The LBD Etc.


ABOUT ME!
Hi fashion lovers!  

My name is Lora, and I am so psyched to be back at this blogging thing! I am going to keep you up to speed on the hottest lookshow to wear them, when to wear them, and WHERE to wear them.  PLUS, I'll be highlighting my favorite local designer and boutiques in Chicago!

As the owner of my own personal styling business, Shopping Girl XOXO, I have had the pleasure of working with so many fab people and places to style all of my lovely clients over the years, so I thought I better get back at this blogging thing to spread the word about their amazing boutiques!  

This is a one-stop shop for you to get up-to-date styling tips and tricks from moi, your own personal stylist!  I'll also be telling you all about my favorite places to shop and give you a glimpse into my life as a stylist along the way!

I'm starting off by highlighting one of my favorite Chicago boutiques who I am also a fashion editor for on their blog!  Be sure to check it out for V.I.P. offers!!!!


ABOUT LBD!
To get everyone up to speed, The LBD Etc. is a KILLER Chicago Boutique!  

One thing (among millions) I absolutely love about LBD, and why they've become one of my go-to boutiques for styling my clients, is that they have everything you could want for everyBODY (see what I did there?  😉) They have a great selection of styles from Casual Chic to Modern Sophistication and everything in between!  I'm always able to find on-trend and classic pieces no matter my client's style, age, budget, or vibe in general at LBD!

For those of you who may not know, there are two LBD locations in Chicago!

There is the Lincoln Park location, which I like to call the younger sister of the River North location; the literal "Downtown Girl".

My "younger sister" title comes from the fact that the LP location is a bit smaller with a more day-time and travel vibe, while the RN location has your cocktail and business casual selections covered to a tee!  Both locations are full of fab finds and truly cover everything from casual to fancy!

If you have only been lucky enough to shop at one location, definitely add it to your list to pop into the other and spread the love!

  

MY OBSESSION OF THE MOMENT! 
This little faux suede dress is EVERYTHING to me right now! It is the perfect piece to add to your winter wardrobe that will take you right into spring!  With it's flirty length, flattering fit (the fabric has stretch, so it's uber comfortable!), and pretty color *it also comes in blush*, this is hands down my LBD (little blue dress 😉) obsession of the moment!  
Find it at both locations!



Dress:  The LBD Etc.
Photographer:  Mike Handler
Model:  Cora Buckle
Stylist:  Lora LaPratt
Jewelry:  Tania Rodamilans

UPCOMING 
LBD EVENTS! 

LOVE AND LIPS!  💋
@ The Lincoln Park Location, Feb 12th:  1-4pm
Blue Mercury will be doing complimentary lip treatments!
Enjoy cupcakeswine, and a $100 LBD gift card raffle while you shop!

MUD FACIAL POP-UP SHOP!  

@ Mud Facial Bar:  357 W. Erie St., Feb. 13th:  4-8pm
Mud Facial's 1 year anniversary party!  
Enjoy small biteswine, and 50% off facials while you shop the LBD Pop-up shop!

_______________________________________________________________



I can't wait to keep all you fashionistas up to speed on what's going on around the city and beyond!  

If you're interested in learning more about my styling services or want to follow us on Instagram and Facebook visit ...


WWW.SHOPPINGGIRLXOXO.COM


XOXO,
Shopping Girl,
Lora LaPratt


No comments:

Post a Comment