Monday, March 9, 2015

Springspiration!

I'm so in love with the weather today and it's going to continue to be beautiful for the rest of the week!  I'm finally starting to believe that Spring weather is right around the corner!



Two of my all time favorite pieces to grab and go as the weather starts to warm up are a fabulous light weight scarf and fierce leather jacket!


The showroom is always stocked with stunning hand painted, super unique silk scarfs by one of my favorite local designers!  Rho Silk scarves come in any color combo you can imagine and an unlimited amount of beautiful designs!  The luxury of adding a unique hand painted silk piece of art to your new Spring wardrobe at an unbeatable price is a great way to get anyone excited about the sunshine!




I'm rocking one of my favorites here with my new go to jacket as Spring arrives!  I love a brown leather and this caramel color goes well with everything!  When searching for the perfect leather (or pleather) jacket a secret to look for on your hunt is a side panel or back that stretches!  This will give you a great fit no matter what you're wearing underneath and add to the comfort level!  

Hope you're enjoying this weather as much as I am!  Contact us to find you your perfect Jacket and scarf combo for Spring!

XOXO,
Shopping Girl,
Lora LaPratt

Necklace:   Ali's Collection
Earrings:  La Pucara
Scarf:  Rho Silk



No comments:

Post a Comment