Monday, January 12, 2015

TGIFF

Thank Goodness It's Fashion Friday!...
A few days late ;)



This whole weekend was pretty awesome, and very packed so I'm posting my TGIFF look today!  My husband and I were celebrating our 7 year anniversary from the day we started officially dating!  It is pretty crazy how time flies!  We were just babies when we started dating...as you can see!



For our anniversaries Josh is pretty amazing at planning some fun surprises, which means I never really know what I have in store for myself, which can make planning what to wear a little difficult!  For Friday night's adventures I decided to rock a few of my favorite trends, a cape and hounds tooth!
I am obsessed with this cape!  It is actually a vintage piece that used to belong to my mother who wore it all the time in the 50's!  The best part about it is that it is reversible!  Solid red on the other side with leather trim!  It amazes me who fashion truly does come full circle!


I paired my cape with my black leather boots that have a tassel accent in the back!  My extra large cat eye sunnies, and jewelry from two of my favorite local designers, See Song Designs and Ali's Collection!

Capes and Hounds Tooth are everywhere this season, so find your favorites and create your own Style In The City!

XOXO,
Shopping Girl,
Lora LaPratt


Cape:  Vintage
Boots:  Steve Madden
Sunglasses:  Gap
Earrings:  See Song Designs
Necklace:  Ali's Collection
Lip Color:  Pixi Beauty, Shae Butter Lip Balm in Pretty Raspberry Pink








No comments:

Post a Comment