Monday, April 2, 2012

Leopard Addiction!

I'm almost positive that a few years ago you could have quoted me saying "I hate leopard print"  and "especially leopard and pink TOGETHER".  But, that is why in fashion you should never say never!!!  I have recently become slightly addicted to the massive leopard print craze!  I'm not saying that I want a full on cat suit...or even a completely leopard print dress...but I AM addicted to the tiny touches of leopard you can add to liven up an ordinary outfit and take it to an extraordinary one!


I was on a waiting list for the new leopard TOMS.  LOVE!!!!  What a great way to be comfortable, stylish, and stay completely on trend on a day-to-day basis!  PLUS, you're giving back and this is National Volunteer Month!






 

As you may have noticed in my Love Is In The Air Blog a few months back (http://shoppinggirlxoxo.blogspot.com/2012/03/love-is-in-air.html) , I'm still digging on a thin leopard belt.  It is the perfect little accessory to add some neutrals to a pop of color dress or top plus it looks great with a bright pant as seen here!!  <3  Check out my last blog to see it with a super cute dress!


My personal favorite, and the item I'm pushing the leopard print envelope with the most is my super sexy, super comfortable, super sheer leopard print cardi from Urban.  What a perfect statement piece!  Love it belted over an LBD, over a basic T and jeans combo, or even on the beach!  Leopard perfection!

So grab your go to leopard accessories, remember to never say never and create your own Style In The City!
XOXO,
Shopping Girl,
Lora

No comments:

Post a Comment