Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Tribal Print Take Over!



Keepin' it classy!

I'm not gonna lie, when I first saw the tribal print trends all over the runway I was a little hesitant...ok, SUPER hesitant! The uber crazy mash up of prints and colors made it hard for me to picture out in the "real world". Lucky for me some fierce chicks out and about in Chicago have made me reconsider my opinion and I'm slowly falling in love with the tribal print take over!

The best thing about the trend is you can make it as big or small of a 
Perfect with a basic black T!
 statement in your outfit as you want! I spied a super stylish waitress at Pick Me Up Cafe rocking a tribal print mini with cute pockets, and keeping it simple with black tights and super basic black baby T. LOVE!

On Michigan Ave I spotted a fierce woman strutting her stuff in a silk tribal print top tucked into high waisted brown wide leg trousers. SO classy!

I am personally loving a boxy, light weight black and white tribal print top. Perfect to pair with your 
Forever 21!!
 favorite skinny jeans, ankle boots, and infinity scarf for that pop of color and edge vibe everyone craves once in a while!

Find your favorite printed piece and rock your own Style In The City!

XOXO,
Shopping Girl,
Lora
www.shoppinggirlxoxo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment