Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Suite 7D



Me with the other hosts of the event!


Imagine a huge loft area with white floors and walls, leather white seating and minimalist pops of color through pillows, flowers, and art.  The spot was Aeree Loft in Wicker Park, and the event was Suite 7D.  I had the honor of hosting this super fun event last weekend and wanted to share some highlights! 

If there was a Real Housewives of Chicago, they would be hanging out at this event for sure!  :)  A DJ spinning, Seven Daughters wine flowing, and stylish Chicagoans mingling fiercely throughout the night...
Clearly my favorite part was the corner with clothing pulled where I was able to give some styling tips and secrets!.  I also enjoyed the VIP area with massages being given while listening to acoustic bongo and guitar music (AMAZING)!  The photo area was tons of fun too, you can check them out on facebook!!!


It's always fun to style watch at amazing events like this.  I loved seeing so many of the major Chicago style trends coming to life on some of the hottest girls at this super posh event! A few of my favorites from last Thursday :
Erica rocking a colorful maxi!  <3



*  Thin belts over dresses!  LOVE!  A perfect way to accentuate the waist and while giving your fabulous dress a new twist!
*  Bursts of color!  Exactly what we need this summer!  Don't be afraid to add some pops of color!  My favorite combo is orange with turquoise accents!  SO summer!
*  Flowy maxi dresses!  So boho sheek!  Always gives an air of relaxed beauty!
*Chunky necklaces!  My fav!  Always adds a pop of personality to any outfit!




I had such an amazing time hosting, styling, mingling, and enjoying some great wine at this event!  Can't wait for the next!
XOXO,
      Shopping Girl,
My quote on the wall of the event!  :)
                 Lora

No comments:

Post a Comment