Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Multi Color NailTrends!

Nails are a MAJOR addition to style and believe me, this year is no different!  There have been some CRA CRA nail trends going on this year!  I for one, LOVE doing something a little fun and unexpected with my nails!  Its an easy way to show your personality without being over the top...well in some cases at least! : )


Who doesn't love a little Willy Wonka!?
This year we've seen it all from Nail Pics which have been favorites of Katy Perry and Lady Gaga to the more "subtle" aplicay of rhinestones or lace!  I'm not gonna lie, I think this is SO fun!
Rockin' the rhinestones!
Blake is always classy with understated lace!

Now, to get these looks all on your own I recommend the patterned nail decals!  You can get them at your local CVS or Walgreen's by Sally Hanson, OR for those of you Chicago peeps Hubba-Hubba boutique at 3309 N. Clark has some great options!  They are super fun and easy!  I like to put a pattern on only one nail of each hand then match the others to it with an accent color!

I do have to say my favorite nail polish trend of the moment is ONE nail on each hand a different color than the rest!  It's always hard making the decision between your two faves, and now you don't have to!  : )  At the moment I'm rocking out a Rimmel London Purple Rain on most fingers with a pop of OPI in Kiss Me pink!  Try to stay away from the neutrals with this trend...you'll just look like you forgot a finger.  I like to choose my ring finger, the stand out nail highlights my ring perfectly!  : )

So, grab your two favorite colors that look great together, a nice glass of wine, and get to work!  : )
I'm loving it, and after spending an amazing week at Torch Lake with the fam, I now have adorable Great Cousins passing the trend along in Northern Michigan, so watch out!    : )

                 Now go create your own Style In The City  <3

LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment