Tuesday, January 24, 2012

PINING FOR PINTREST!

OMG!  I do not know what I did before Pintrest!  If you have not already requested an invitation, DO IT!  It is the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I've lead a pretty sweet life thus far!  :)

Pintrest is for sure one of my new obsessions, and has inspired me to do a "Pintrest-found Obsessions" blog once a month!  SO, here goes...

MY WINTER FASHION CRAVINGS!




This gorg chunky knit scarf and the beautiful vintage teal color kill me!  I found one at Urban that I have lived in ever since seeing this inspirational pic!  It's such a great neutral color to mix and match with so many coats and outfits!  YAY!




 
 I'm loving this killer ring (literally) in such great colors.  It has a unique and mystical vibe to it.  I like how it can add an edgyness to a super girly outfit or take an uber straight laced outfit  to a cool boho feel.  I would wear it everyday!





I want this in every color!  Such an amazingly comfortable, flirty, beautiful bra to wear under EVERY chunkified comfy sweater in my closet to add that perfect hint of sex appeal!  NEED!





 


I am obsessed with wraps and layers of bracelets and watches.  I love how this does all the work for you with a perfect mix matched selection of different materials to totally wear on an everyday basis!





I ordered these the second I found them!  I've been looking for the perfect pair but just wasn't loving the ALL over leather look, or the knee patches...or I swear the craziest, most unflattering placement of leather patches...but THIS is exactly what I was looking for!  Don't you love when your vision actually exists!  The cotton panels are so flattering and SO comfortable!  I totally wore these to Kathy Griffin last week!  She is cra cra!  I love it!






Hope you enjoyed my PINTREST PINES!  :)  I'll probably go start looking for next months Pintrest fashion cravings now!  :)  Follow me through Lora LaPratt on Pintrest!
www.pintrest.com

Get pinning your own Style In The City!  Have fun!
XOXO,
Shopping Girl,
Lora LaPratt
www.shoppinggirlxoxo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment