Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Spring Fever!

It's March 1st Baby!


Time to swap out those chunky knits for fun and flirty fashion to take you into spring!  I'm in love with this seasons major trends and can't wait for the temperatures to drop for good so I can start rocking them in my everyday style.

Below you will find a few of the trends I am most excited about this spring; from elevated crop tops, to sophisticated embroidery and all the lace I can find!

Head on over to The LBD to get my favorites pictured below and so much more!




CROP TOPS IN ELEVATED MATERIALS


FANCY FLORAL EMBROIDERY


 LOVELY IN LACE


MY OBSESSION OF THE MOMENT...

These perfect pop of color tassel earrings are such a great statement maker to take any look to the next level!


Stylist:  Lora LaPratt
Model:  Emily Ward
Clothing:  LBD Chciago

__________________________________________________________________________________________



If you're interested in learning more about my styling services or want to follow us on Instagram and Facebook visit ...


WWW.SHOPPINGGIRLXOXO.COM


XOXO,

Shopping Girl,

Lora LaPratt









No comments:

Post a Comment