Friday, February 13, 2015

TGIFF : V-Day in Vegas!


For Valentine's Day my husband and I are in Vegas for the week!  We have tons of exciting plans including seeing Le Reve', going hiking, and maybe getting re-married in a drive through wedding with Elvis to name a few!  :)

Also on our list we have fancy dinner reservations at Mon Ami Gabi where we will have beautiful views of the fountains and The Eiffel Tower in "Paris" while sitting at their outdoor patio!  Just the sound of being able to enjoy a meal on an outdoor patio sounds AMAZING to me!




Since  I'm always a major planner of my "looks" on vacation, here is my pre-planned Valentine's Day look for TGIFF!


I'm SO obsessed with this dress that I got from a boutique in Lincoln Park!  I've been waiting for the perfect time to wear it and I believe this is it!  :)  The dress is so chic and classy plus the ease and comfort factor just make it perfection for a romantic night out on the town in Vegas! 






I've styled it with a fun pair of metallic heals, some 3 Hearts Boutique bangles that are to die for, a Brynne Capella golden clutch, drop earrings by local designer Ali's Collection, and my favorite vintage belt!  All of the metallics are so on trend and help to take the look up a notch from casual chic to fancy chic!  :)  
 


(Although this dress also looks amazing un-belted with a pair of brown flat sandles and a leather cross-body!)

Hope you all take a little inspiration from my look and have an amazing Valentine's Day out on the town with your girlfriends, at a romantic dinner with your special someone, or in your PJs drinking wine and watching Sex In The City!  

XOXO,
Shopping Girl,
Lora LaPratt

Dress:  Vertigo
Earrings:   Ali's Collection
Purse:  Brynn Capella
Shoes:  Franco Sarto
Belt:  Vintage (my grandmother's :)












No comments:

Post a Comment