Sunday, September 11, 2011

Wedding Season!



Sorry for the couple week break from blogging fashionistas!  I have been wedding hopping through the last few weeks of the season.  Enjoying receptions ranging from formal dinners, outdoor BBQs, and nights filled with dancing!  I just LOVE an excuse to dress up for a party, so here are a few of my favorite wedding GUEST dress styles of the season!  :)
ESLEY from P & L Boutique!
I'm loving lace and ribbon details!  I bought this dress MONTHS ago and knew exactly what reception I wanted to wear it to...every time I opened my closet I drooled over this beauty and finally got to dance the night away in it celebrating Britney and Lucus' marriage last month!  The super easy and comfortable style is taken up a notch with the fabulous ribbon shoulder detail!  LOVE!

Angie from Hubba-Hubba Boutique
 For the outdoor wedding I'll always love a great maxi with a fun print!  This Angie dress is uber flattering, comes in tons of colors and prints, has adjustable straps, and even comes in different hem lengths!  Such a fun, flattering, funky, fashion statement with out being over the top!  Looks great with a nice pear of wedges and small floral hair accessory to amp up the boho vibe just enough!


Joseph Ribkoff, available at Anana's Boutique




For those black tie affairs, I'm obsessed with my LBD!  The collar is to die for!  the roushing makes it easy and wearable while the collar can take it to that Hollywood level every girl has a hidden desire to feel!  SO sexy chick its sick!


Find the perfect dress for each individual celebration
and own your own Style In The City!
XOXO,
Shopping Girl,
Lora
www.shoppinggirlxoxo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment